Subject: Re: [Leica] Yosemite photos at last
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: 1 Mar 2001 19:55:23 -0800

On Thu, 01 March 2001, Ray Moth wrote:

> Doug Herr wrote:
> >
> > I've conquered the PhotoSmart/Mac/Vuescan combination so to celebrate

> > scanned a bunch of the photos from last June's Yosemite field trip
> with
> > the 6th grade,...
>
> Beautiful set of pictures, Doug! I found those taken with the 21mm
> especially interesting; makes me want to charge out and buy one (if I
> could find one around here, that is!)
>
> Regards,
>
> =====
> Ray

Thank you Ray.  I was surprised at how much I used the 21.  I had never been much of a wide-angle guy before but the 21 is great fun to use and Yosemite is a great place to use it.

The parents at Kelsey's school like having me on the field trips 'cuz I give them prints of their kids afterwards.  I've put the field trip web pages together and will be giving the URLs to the families so they can see the photos of their kids' classmates too, who have become part of their extended families.

Best of light,

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com