Subject: RE: [Leica] eMail from Betty Anderson - Delta International...
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 18:17:44 -0500

As you, I've found their prices to be 'out of line'...  I may have bid, but
certainly never won...any of their auctions.  I know it wasn't Leica though,
more than likely, if I did, it would have been Hasselblad.

Replies: Reply from "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] eMail from Betty Anderson - Delta International...)