Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Scanning tutorials - the X Files version
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:27:13 -0500

Ha!  In the year since I've been a LUG nut, I'd say that Austin is to
digital what Jim is to the darkroom: both highly informative experts with a
wealth of valuable experience.  Despite their differences and online
conflicts, I hope they continue to post regularly to the LUG.  I for one
have learned an enormous amount from them both.

Dan