Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanning tutorials
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:45:24 -0600

>Also, is there a consensus on good alternatives to Adobe Photo$$$hop?
>For what I want to do, Photoshop seems like very expensive overkill.
>How much does one lose using Photoshop's "Lite Edition." If I went with
>another program, would I be depriving myself of the vast knowledge pool
>regarding Photoshop?
>
>--Peter Klein
>Seattle, WA

Here are some references to look at on the net:

http://www.topica.com/lists/DigitalSilver/
http://www.btinternet.com/~ian.lyons/
http://www.digitaldog.net/tips.html

Buy a Photoshop book and read it.

Some scanners come with Photoshop "lite" and Adobe has announced a new
"lite" version that is aimed at photographers.

What kind of gear are you using at work?

Henry