Subject: RE: [Leica] Puzzled in Alberta would like to know....
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:26:09 -0800

Curiouser and curiouser.  You're technically right, of course - but I do wonder if the difference in MOI for two wide-angle lenses would be enough to raise the effect out the "system noise" category.  I can accept that it's a major influence for long teles, but a pair of 21's?  I wonder what experience or theory would have prompted the Mr. Gilchrest to make such an odd claim in the first place?

Paul