Subject: Re: [Leica] Is a 75 more useful than a 90?
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:04:04 -0600

Tristan wrote:
>Is a 75 more useful than a 90? I have neither and want one for portraits...

If you like more rounded, intimate looking portraits you''ll like the 75.
The 90 seems flatter to me in its rendition of faces.
It has to do with the distance you are from the subject.
The 75 leaves you closer for the same framing so the closer perspective.
The answer is - either is great. It is a preference.

Henry