Subject: RE: [Leica] APO-ASPH 90mm
From: "Samuel M. Kennard" <sam@kennardind.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:17:07 -0600

<<  Some obscure part of my memory is tickling me.  Wasn't there a LUGger
who recieved a "Made in Canada" 90 APO a   couple years ago, and when the
Leica distributor heard of this, insisted on having it back?  >>

I have a "Made in Canada" 90 APO that returned from repair in January for a
diaphram ring that was non-functional. I think this lens took a year to get
and the repair took 10 weeks.

Sam Kennard