Subject: [Leica] A Kinder, Gentler Leica-Users
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:59:38 -0700

Oh my gosh, Jim is being all sweetness and light! Am I the only one who will
miss the old strident and emphatic Jim? What is next:

Will Austin giving up that so annoying, yet so endearing, habit of point by
point replies?

Will Ted stop telling us to shut up and shoot some pictures?

Will Kyle stop posting alarming pictures?

Will Tina start arguing the finer points of where Leicas are actually made?

Will Marc spell Voigtlander with an "H"?

Will Tom make something that is not so darn useful?

Will Brian encourage an OT postings on politics?

Will Leica produce an M6E?

At least maybe John will stop being so d*** cloy all the time!

Saddened in Alberta

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] A Kinder, Gentler Leica-Users)