Subject: [Leica] Leica USA Rebates
From: "William Speights" <wspeights@ntia.doc.gov>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:52:40 -0500

Don't know if this has been asked before, but......Does anyone know if the rebates that ended in Jan will be extended or repeated any time soon.  Also, is there a reliable website that lists the various Leica Days or Events at photo stores or shows throughout the country.  Tried several times to call Leica in NJ, left a message, never a call returned.  A little miffed, but I want my M, and I want to save $$$.
William