Subject: [Leica] Re: UV Filter and Bokeh..?
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 07:50:23 -0800

Well, of course.

For you Bokeh fans, "overall" Bokeh is much improved with the use of a UV
filter. Spiratone has a special line of Bokeh filters. They give you Bokeh
not only in the background, but Bokeh all over. And at any f/stop.

If you cannot find new Spiratone Bokeh filters, you can get blanks cut at
any plastic store to a size that will fit your series filter rings. Make
sure you use the frosted UV plastic. It best simulates the real thing.

;-)

Jim