Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Canada or Germany?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:35:17 -0500

BMW is a German based company.   They just happen to own some plants in
other countries such as USA in addition to their German plants.  Is Cosina
similar to BMW in this way?

I happen to live in Canada.  Does it make sense for me to incorporate
myself as a photographer and refer to myself as "Dan Cardish - Photographer
(Germany) Inc."?   I've never even been to Germany.

Dan C.