Subject: Re: [Leica] Lense testing...now built in hoods
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 08:55:34 -0700

If I am concerned that I might be banging the lens about, I extend the hood
and wrap a length of Velcro strapping around space behind the extended hood.
Not only does the hood stay extended but the Velcro strap is resilient and
acts as a shock absorber.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Lense testing...now built in hoods)