Subject: [Leica] Exhibition
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 02:27:48 EST

Can I draw list members attention to my exhibition of 40 colour prints on
show at the moment at The Guildhall, Winchester UK. The show runs until March
11 (closed Mondays) and about 90% of the shots are either M6 or R8.

Had the opening yesterday which very successful. One of the best ever for
attendance at the gallery and three prints sold. I am now off to the West of
England to do a couple of lectures about my work, and I must add that Leica
UK have been quite supportive by sending down enough copies of The Program
for me to hand out.

Gerry

Gerry Walden (UK)
Tel: (0)23 8046 3076