Subject: RE: [Leica] Filters and Lens Testing
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:21:32 -0500

At 06:44 PM 2/25/2001 -0500, Austin Franklin wrote:
>Excellent!  What size enlargement, and can you at all describe the
>'difference' you saw?

Austin

How many times must I post this?  It was shot onto the floor from a C-23
enlarger.  What is that?  Six feet?  With a 4/80 Rodenstock enlarging lens.
 I didn't have a scanner at the time but did make a couple of extra prints
and sent them to some of the LUG members of that vintage.

This must have been in '96 or early '97, as it was before my last divorce.
Where were you in '97?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!