Subject: RE: [Leica] Lense testing...
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@telalink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 16:57:20 -0600

>> I say, go for it Austin...Let's see some real data and then banish the
>> UV filter thread for eternity..!
>
>Ha!  I doubt it will end any disputes...people will claim the test was done
>on a Thursday, and what a fool am I, everyone knows you can't do lense
>testing on a Thursday!

Probably so.
Because the subjective part of filters can't be proven or disproven.
Its more "do you like chocolate or vanilla ice cream?"
Everybody is going to like what they like.
Which is probably why you're wasting your time.
But if it works for you go for it!

Henry

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] RE: Oh my gawd! Lense testing...)