Subject: Re: [Leica] uploader question.....
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 13:02:16 -0800

Doug Herr wrote:

> On Sun, 25 February 2001, "kididdoc" wrote:
>

> > What is the best way to upload photos/files to a web site? Is there a good
> > general program that will do this?  Thank you/ have a good Sunday....
> > Steve
>
> Mac or PC?  On a Mac I upload with Fetch, an FTP program.
>
> Doug Herr

It seems you can do that in GoLive, a program which designs your website and
administers it for you.
The program i am now doing this with.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA

My web "real" folder soon to be website
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/

Soon to be absorbed Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)