Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V19 #154
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 07:45:26 -0800

I have the M-Rokkor 90mm lens which I purchased and used on my Leica M3.   I
found the results to be excellent.   I, subsequently, purchased an Elmar
90mm C which came with a camera.  And then, I purchased a 90mm collapsible
Elmar.

I cannot tell the difference I obtained in testing all three using a lens
testing chart and enlarging black and white pictures taken at all f-stops.
For this opinion, I used a loupe on 8X10 prints.

I have settled on the collapsible 90mm since it is easy to travel with.  My
Rokkor and Elmar 90-C are for sale.

Best regards,
Roland Smith