Subject: RE: [Leica] Jem's Gems
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:56:28 -0000

Nice deal!
My IIIf R/D D/A with R/S Elmar at a car-boot sale for 25 GBP was perhaps my
finest hour.
And yes, the not so hot deals are those that become the roundabouts, or the
swings, in compensation...

Prototype? What prototype? There are no bargains to be found in Cambridge
surely? Certainly not at either of the two classic camera shops there.

Jem

NO AARDVARKS