Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 400 vs Tmax 400
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:01:16 -0700

"Real numbers" are meaningless unless you have arrived at them by testing
the film for yourself. Everyone's technique is a little different so their
real numbers are no more useful, less in my opinion, than Kodak's. Kodak
uses rigorously controled methodology so you can easily adapt their
recommendations to your technique after you have experimented with a few
products.

John Collier