Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT: Hewes reels revisited
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:45:12 EST

<<Not long ago, I started using my new JOBO. I haven't loaded plastic reels
in years. After much cursing, I finally got the film in the damn thing.
I've processed about 40 rolls so far, a mix of B&W, E6, and C41 stuff. So
far, so good. Actually, I finally got the hang of the plastic reels but I
much prefer stainless steel.>>

Jim,

I don't know what tanks you're using with your JOBO, but Hewes reels fit in
the 1500 series.  You have to change the plastic core to stainless steel and
change the filler in the cap which takes about 2 minutes.  I hate plastic
reels!
Richard Wasserman