Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Hewes reels revisited
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:38:29 -0800

><Snip>
> The only tip I know is to curve the film slightly between thumb and
> forefinger of the right hand while turning the reel in the left.  Any other
> magical method I don't know about besides just doing this a thousand times
> till I get more comfortable with it?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

One trick i do is have the reel on the table on it's side once you've got the
film in it.
Then roll the reel on the table on it's side
instead of having it in both of your hands
an old trick just seems to work

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA
updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)