Subject: Re: [Leica] Was Elmaron, now strange Leica projector attachment
From: Marshall Hunt <huntmc2@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 01:05:56 -0500

1. Check the fuses inside the bottom cover, by the voltage
selector.
2. Check the thermal cutout, which is a sliding switch,
located under the top cover, in the space between the
outside blower fan and the lamp housing.  Shove the sheet
metal lever down to reset it (it's easy to see that the
lever has a slot punched in it)  From the outside, there are
three vent slots behind the cover screw. Insert a quarter in
the rightmost slot about 1/2 inch from the back end of the
slot, and shove down.
Good luck! Marshall