Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V19 #142
From: "Richard Setchim" <rvys@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:56:23 -0000

Jason Hall asked:

<<The Angenieux zooms never seem to get much of a mention either, do
they stand up to the modern stuff or are they just collectors oddities
now?  I remember seeing a pair of them in a dealers a long time ago
and thinking they looked quite smart.>>

Let's just say that my much photographed (and much loved) wife hides when
she sees the 90mm APO and smiles happily when she sees the Angenieux......

Regards,
Richard Setchim
London