Subject: RE: Loco for Cocoa Puffs - Re: [Leica] loco for chrome?
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:00:42 -0500

B.D.,

Isn't what we are doing here on the LUG the electronic equivalent of
spending a little cafe time discussing camera finishes?  Certainly doesn't
mean the issue has become an obsession.  Apparently from what I have read --
ISBN number available on request :-) --  HCB thought enough about the issue
to completely wrap his Leica in black tape.  I would do it to my cameras,
but it seems like _such_ a hassle...

BK

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> ([Leica] 85 VF)
Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] 85 VF)