Subject: [Leica] Re: "less than efficient Rollei service?"
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 05:25:16 -0500

Jay:

The only problems I've had with any of my Rolleis, Rollei 35, SL35,
TLRs, 6006, 6008 have been with equipment which I've purchased used.

No breakdowns with any of my Rollei equipment purchased new or as a
store demo.

As far as service goes, Marflex in NJ seems to get things fixed in 1-2
days. MUCH faster than any of my local repair shops in the Boston
area... I'd hardly call that "less than efficient."

As far as the rest of MF... you're all "ree-tahd-did" if you think that
anything holds a candle to Rollei!

There's nothing out there that beats my 6008i with a Schneider APO 90mm Makro!

Go ahead... send those flames!