Subject: Re: [Leica] NOW: Website launch!
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@telalink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:40:21 -0600

>So finally the official launch of Sandy's web site is here for your perusal
>and comment.  Guys and gals this is talent with an M6
>
>http://www.sandycarterphotography.com/
>
>Please have a look and comment. By the way she's holding her breathe so
>don't take too long! ;-)  Thanks.
>
>ted

Sandy,

Your pictures are wonderful.

What follows are VERY minor changes, questions, etc.

Viewing your site as an outsider does I wonder if maybe changing the way
the pictures are grouped might help. Your personal pictures look like a
collection of favorites from the other areas? I kind of think that it is
too divided up by geographic location. (unless you want to show that you
have a lot of stock from these specific areas) I'd go for fewer divisions
or categories.

"Ladies at the beach" may be in Mexico but it seems out of place with the
others.

Are you working on a little bio. - "About Sandy Carter" or such?

I'm re-doing my much neglected site in the next week or so.
I hope you will nit-pick mine as I have yours.

:>)

Henry Ambrose

Replies: Reply from "Sandy Carter" <sc-photo@home.com> (Re: [Leica] NOW: Website launch!)