Subject: [Leica] WAS: PAW 7 & 8 NOW: Website launch!
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:07:50 -0800

Nathan wrote:
<<< > Nice site and shots, it is bookmarked for a return visit. One shot
that
> immediately caught my eye was:
>
> http://www.sandycarterphotography.com/HoldingRopePage.htm  <<<

Hi Nathan,
You kind of got the jump on me, as I was about to invite members of the LUG
to have a look at what a very talented photographer can do with an M6 and a
35 1.4 Aspherical and that's it!

Some of you know of Sandy Carter or have met her.  Sandy has worked with me
for 5 years, at first as an assistant, now an associate. Well the associate
thing is really that she now runs the place and keeps me on track... that
being the biggest challenge! ;-)  And at times I think I work for her. ;-)

So finally the official launch of Sandy's web site is here for your perusal
and comment.  Guys and gals this is talent with an M6

http://www.sandycarterphotography.com/

Please have a look and comment. By the way she's holding her breathe so
don't take too long! ;-)  Thanks.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant