Subject: [Leica] Tanzania bound...
From: Jim Bauman <jimbauma@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:30:37 -0800

So I'm taking my dad to Tanzania for 2 weeks next month - and will include
a side trip to Zanzibar. it all sounds sooooo exotic! Anyhow, any Leica
related Tanzanian travel tips you could pass on would be appreciated.
Things like "Don't miss the blah blah tree in the Seregeti," and "Should I
put black tape over my gear to really make it look bad and unappealing to
the snatch-and-grab crowd?"

Thanks!

Jim Bauman