Subject: Re: [Leica] Good Cable Release for M6
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:43:44 -0800

goldframe wrote:

> Does anyone have a smooth compact cable release they really like and that
> they’d recommend?
>
> I have an “el cheapo” short cable release and a long Cullman (3ft.) that
> came with the tripod – neither of these is “right” for the M.  Any
> recommendations as to a good smooth cable release, not too long.  Anyone use
> the Leica cable release – I haven’t ever actually seen one in the literature
> just part numbers??  I’ve searched the archives and found reference to Leica
> cable releases and a Minolta one.
>
> Thanks - gold

I "d go to a big camera store and get the one which feels and looks the best.
I got one this year which cost me a whopping 30 bucks and it's nice!
might even say made in Germany somewhere.
But i also have a 3 footer and a few other odd cheapo's.
Also a tube squeeze thing so i can test film on myself in case no one else is around.

Mark R

Replies: Reply from Jeff Moore <jbm4@mindspring.com> ([Leica] Re: Good Cable Release for M6)