Subject: Subject: RE: [Leica] can't shoot with 75mm
From: bob peterson <bobpet@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:20:04 -0800

responding to "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>

>>I do not understand.  The rangefinder focusing spot is the same
size, no
matter what lense you have on the camera!> >

I guess what i ment to say, was that I was shooting with the 75mm
at 1.4 --
I had lots of trouble with CU faces and getting the back eye in
focus and the
front eye soft when I wanted it the other way -

with my EOS and 85 f1.8 I can hit the exact focus spot I want a
lot easier.

and I really did want to fall in love with the 75mm