Subject: Re: [Leica] Our posts showing up in Google searches
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:14:15 -0800

>I'm a little concerned that our sometimes slightly-less-than-worldhistorical
>banter is suddenly showing up in search engines.  I have no trouble with the
>notion of being archived on the Web (although I do think individual members
>of the LUG should be able to opt out of this)...
>[snip]
>Yours in paranoia,
>
>Douglas Cooper

Douglas,

Try appending NO ARCHIVE to your message.

Your message will not appear in the archives.

Guy

P.S. This message will not appear in the archives.

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Somethin' strange in th' neighborhood!)
Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Our posts showing up in Google searches)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> ([Leica] 2.8/150 Leitz Elmaron: The Straight Skinny)
Reply from "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com> (Re: [Leica] Our posts showing up in Google searches)