Subject: Re: [Leica] Summitar Lens Hood
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:17:33 -0500

I guess different viewfinders would line up differently.  Its the angle
through the vents that puts my IIIf at a disadvantage.  I tried a smallish
(Kodak) series VI hood and it cuts off slightly less.  I think that hood
would work without an adapter with a small amount of black tape on the
inside to make for a snug fit.  I usually just go without a hood on the
IIIf.  I like to see the whole picture.

Mike D