Subject: RE: [Leica] HCB stole a leica from a live german soldier
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 14:29:17 -0000

Er,, nope!
Argus made a C33, a C44 but never got as far as a (C)55, let alone a 555.
Perfex, another poor name from the annals of American photo design created
the 'One-O-One', the 'Twenty Two', the 'Thirty Three', the Forty Four' and
the 'Fifty Five' but also never quite made it to the 'Five, Fifty Five'...
I think we must understand that this ficticious camera was therefore
somewhat mystical!

Jem ;-)