Subject: [Leica] Re: Trading in Hong Kong
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@dysmedia.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:27:07 -0500

On 2/17/01 4:19 PM, Leica Users digest expressed the following:

> Doug,
>
> Who did you trade the M4-P to?  If you had traded it to my grandfather it
> should still be somewhere in my family.  What's it serial number?
>
> Joseph

Now that would be interesting.  I'm afraid this was before my Leica
obsession, and I did not even notice the serial number.  Nor do I remember
which lens it had with it.  Nor, frankly, do I even know for sure that it
was an M4-P.  Might have been an M4-2.  Or, God forbid, an M4...

Douglas Cooper
http://www.dysmedia.com