Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander Color-Heliar 75mm f2.5
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 06:17:10 +0000

Richard Setchim wrote:
>For me lenses come first, second and third and the bodies you need to mount
>them on are a secondary consideration.

How true! I am using a slew of leica lenses on my Konica Hexar RF with
great satisfaction because it provides the answers to an extensive wish
list which Solms has so far not fulfilled. Just last night, I was shooting
with a 35/3.5 Summaron SM (+FOOKH shade) with SM-M adapter on my Hexar. The
.60 finder on the Hexar is close enough to the .58 on the new M6......and
about half the price.

Dan K.

                Forbidden fruit creates many jams.