Subject: Re: [Leica] re: shutterbabe
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:51:56 -0500

Kyle Cassidy wrote, in part:

>>> Unless it's a 105mm macro, in which case, six inches is probably
>>> perfect. ;) But I got the impression she was looking for larger things.
>>
>> Doesn't the Masters & Johnson survey have something to say on this
>> subject? Six inches might be the right number after all.
>
> no wonder she quit -- having to deal with remarks like this all the time.

*She's* the one parading her sexual escapades in a book.  I'd say that makes
you fair game to jokes.  However, I'm sure that she did have to take a lot
of crap being a woman in that boy's club environment.  I suspect it was --
partly -- a no-win situation:  Not allowed to be a woman, can't become one
of the boys.

M.

- --
Martin Howard              | There's a culture here which dictates that
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU| anyone who walks more than a few paces must
email: howard.390@osu.edu  | either be too poor to own [a car], clinically
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/ | insane, or British.    -- David Willis, BBCWS