Subject: [Leica] G4 crash
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:23:59 +0800

Dear friends,

With all the recent talks on the LUG regarding G4 crashes, it was most
ironic that my G4 crashed big time this evening.  As a result I have lost al
my e-mail messages and addresses.

If any of you who have recently e-mailed me and am expecting a reply from
me, I would be grateful if you could send your messages again.  And for
those of you whom I know personally, I would also be grateful if you could
just send me a short private note off-list, so I can rebuild my address book
quickly.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Joseph Yao