Subject: [Leica] Hugo Lopes: the New Reichsminister fuer Propaganda
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:32:41 -0500

At 01:52 PM 2/16/2001 -0000, Hugo Lopes wrote:

>I do not wish to pursue this OT thread anymore, but you misinterpreted
>me. I didn't say that the West was to blame. What I said is that the
>west shared the blame, either we like it or not. Is very easy to put the
>blame on a people or country and then present ourselves as saviors of
>the world who had nothing to do with it. Doing business with a monster
>is the same, in my opinion, as supporting him. Have said this, I here
>end my post on this subject.

I damn well bet you want to drop this, having made flagrantly false
accusations.  Not by the wildest warping of a clear historical record can
the West be held to "share the blame" for the Nazis.  No, I didn't miss the
meaning of your Nazi apologetics, Hugo.  Kindly keep tripe like this to
yourself and your black-shirted buddies.

Hitler used to cynically speak of the "Big Lie", the falsehood which, told
often enough, soon passes for truth.  Your suggestion, Herr Lopes, falls
directly into this category.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!