Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ted
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 06:11:10 -0800

Arthur,

your right about not interesting me not one IOTA, however it's such bloody
drivel when this is "supposed to be about leica cameras and taking pictures
with said equipment!"

Thank you very much for your understanding of the fact you guys have only so
much time on this planet and you're going around pissing that time away when
the time could be spent far more effectively!

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant