Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Even more neat stuff
From: "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 07:16:40 -0500

More cleaning has turned  up the following extras...

Jupiter-12 35mm f/2.8 LTM, black, Biogon clone, nice condition with very
clear accessory finder $105ppd
(Bought for a friend who ultimately didn't need it)

Zeiss Jena M42 20mm f/4 Flektogoton with LTM adapter (maintains focus) -
$105ppd
- - a nice, cheap 20mm that will also go onto your Pentax screw mount
camera
- - diaphragm converted to nonauto, for easier use with LTM and with M42
SLR adapters
(a friend loaned me his Biogon converted to Leica - guess I'm now on a
much more expensive path!)
(I can provide a 20mm Kobalux briteline finder at extra cost)

Nikon 40.5mm lens cap (button type) - for 50/2 Nikkor LTM, etc. $10ppd
(got rid of the lens before the cap arrived)

Konica model I (not MIOJ), 50/3.5 collapsible Hexar (Tessar), leaf
shutter, very bright and clear combined finder, all functions perfect;
one small ding on rewind end (with vulcanite chip), o/w great
alternative to buying a 50/3.5 Industar - built well and this lens is
sharp, with lens cap and half case.  $65ppd (I have the MIOJ model now).

Outside the U.S., flat items are $9.00 global priority and 3-D ones will
be from $20-30 airmail.
USPS has abolished small packet.