Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Nazi Paraphernalia
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:23:34 -0500

Dmitri-
My understanding was that a large part of Agfa, at least the holdings here,
were seized and re-organised under the name General Aniline and Film (GAF).
I think they were part of the I.G. Farben consortium, but if a finger were
to be pointed- what about BASF (Badische Anilin und SodaFabrik)- every time
I see their commercials on TV I add to their blurb- "yes, the wonderful
people who brought us Zyklon-B...."
I have to admit, I do not knowingly buy BASF products....
Dan