Subject: Re: [Leica] old cameras
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:30:11 -0500

> I posted recently regarding my M4-2 which has been stuck in Leica Germany
> since November awaiting vertical alignement. I now hear that the
> 'estimate'is on its way. The guy at the Barcelona Leica agency, rather than
> apologising (and the camera is still about 1-2 months away from being fixed)
> said that i should be grateful that I can still get these 'old' cameras
> serviced...
>
> Julian

Sounds like you should demand the return of your camera and then send it
somewhere else. The store is a middleman whereas you could be dealing
directly with a repair technician.

Sherry Krauter has completely overhauled two of my 'old' M's in each case
less than two weeks.

Steve
Annapolis

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] old cameras)