Subject: Re: [Leica] Is Photography Real...
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:54:11 -0800

Martin Howard wrote:

> Mark Rabiner jotted down the following:
>
> > Originally she was talked about by insiders as "Baby Gia" as she bore a
> > resemblance of that model who died of aids which they made that great film of
> > with Angelina Jolie. (Angelina Jolie I'll hang on my dorm wall anyway)
>
> Can we spell "collagen injection"? ;)
>
> M.

As bored as I've always been by The Cindy I've always given her credit for being real.
She seems much less Bionic than the average super model....
And smart. But I'd have no way of really knowing other than observation.

You guys know your VEZUK's from your TUSOO's but i know my supermodels!
I know Cindy Crawfards lips for Peet's sakes! Since she was 16!
I don't need a camera i can draw them from memory!
With Charcoal!!!
	smudge smudge
Mark

You can say
OT!!!
off topic!!!!
but get a bunch of photographers together and model talk doesn't usually stop
the conversation cold.
Nor does it stop the conversation among any other groups of people.
I generally does as well as:
in this order:

DIETS
SEX
INTERNET PROVIDERS

I'd put the supermodel dirt right in there between DIETS and SEX