Subject: [Leica] WKs 7,8 Includes picture of new film camera from France
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:45:57 -0500

I have not put up a PAW in a couple of weeks.

Week 7 http://www.streetphoto.net/wk7.html

This picture plus alternate is from a story that i am doing on the new Aaton
A-minama 16/S16mm camera. This camera is a huge jump in technology and as
you can see from the M2 beside it, it is very small for a professional
camera. This particular camera is number 27 from the hand-assembly line. And
if you think Leicas are expensive, the body on this camera is about $15,000,
then you have to buy a viewfinder, magazines, lenses, etc, etc.

Week 8 http://www.streetphoto.net/wk8.html

I hope the links all work, I am still struggling with my website but my
scans are improving.

Steve
Annapolis

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] WKs 7,8 Includes picture of new film camera from France)