Subject: [Leica] Re: I KNOW I
From: leica@rakitzis.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:13:34 -0800

>misspelled Picasso. Okay, okay, I was/am a writer, not a spelur.

I'm reminded of the Saturday Night Live skit where "Picasso" just
scribbles randomly on napkins, newspapers, tablecloths, and so
on, yelling at the top of his voice "it's okay, I'm PICASSO!"

My 2.5yr old son is going through that phase right now. It's not
unusual to see him go through 20-30 sheets of paper from the
recycle bin in one "drawing" session.

Byron.