Subject: Re: [Leica] hiring M lenses?
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@telalink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:18:55 -0600

No B. D.

This is a question  from Patrick Snook that I answered

BD wrote:
>Henry Ambrose wrote:
>>
>> >Hello
>> >
>> >Can anyone direct me to a source in the US for hiring a lens for my Leica
>> >M? I would like to hire the f3.4/135mm Apo-Telyt, for use for a day in
>> >March.
>
>So what does this lens have to do? Drive your car? Clean the house? Wear
>a uniform? ;-)

Actually I wrote:

Samy's in LA has some Leica gear for rent.
Tamarkin used to, I guess they quit.
I doubt that you will find the 135. Mostly they have pretty usual stuff.
Good Luck

Henry Ambrose

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] hiring M lenses?)