Subject: [Leica] Market prices, was 35-70 Asph zoom
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:42:04 -0000

I get halfway interesting spam from a web site called 'eyestorm', an online art dealer.
Contrary to Leica's marketing, they take a different stance, when you've only one or two left, increase the price, don't sell it off cheap!
e.g. (below)
great eh?!
Now if only Leica had increased the lens prices as they were about to be withdrawn then they, too, could be considered works of art!
Jem