Subject: [Leica] Re: Slow color print film
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 19:59:53 -0800

So now I'm back to trying basic Kodak
>and Fuji 100.  I know these have become much better than they used to be 10
>years ago - at least that's what I'm told.
>
>Any suggestions??  gold

I really like Reala. Did your lab guy say if he could do any better for
you?
If not I have heard very good things about Kodak Supra.
It might be worth a try.

I agree with Henry. Reala is the best. Try another printer. However, Gold
100 is a pretty good product. I have printed 16 X 20 from G100 with good
results. It's still not Reala. See Ctein's film reviews in the current Photo
Techniques for more info.

Bill Lawlor