Subject: RE: [Leica] Friday WTB: Leica R 35-70/2.8 ASPH. ROM
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 19:57:51 -0800

Well, get it back from your friend, let me play with it for a while.
seriously I am very much interested in this lens and if you think we can
join forces let's do so? how many others on this list want one of these rare
jewels? may be we can get enough buyers let say 300 or so, I am sure that
there are others who want this lens, I checked with couple of local stores
and almost every store has some on order (none in sight) so if you have an
email address for leica, may be we can all send them an email beg to spend
money with them?

Thanks, Mehrdad