Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Help on loupes, leica loupe
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:51:52 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 12/02/01 11:44:27 Paris, Madrid, Gwpics@aol.com a
écrit :

<< In my opinion it is worth spending as much as you can on a loupe as it is
the
 'other end' to your taking lens. You will happily spend a lot of money to
get
 the best optics available for your Leica camera, and process your film to
the
 optimum. Therefore to skimp on the loupe and try to judge the quality of
your
 images through a cheap loupe is, IMHO, a very false economy. Try looking at
 the Schneider range. I have a lovely Horseman which is Japanese and will
 virtually cover a 6x6 slide.

I got the 5.5 Pentax , its big , sharp and cheap . It's also good for 6x6 .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE